Saturday, December 17, 2011

Update....

Oh man, how time does fly. Just a few days ago, so it seems, it was Fall and I was cutting the dead trees on my property down and splitting wood. Now its full force Winter time, though fairly mild here currently. Christmas is right around the corner and I would swear that just yesterday I was eating turkey and pumpkin pie. Time got away from me and though I have plenty of post ideas I simply never actually sat down and put finger to key. It hasn't been to terribly busy here, of course we have our project of course. We have finished building the hen bantam coop. We recently fenced off for more acres for the cattle. Calving season is done and now its just the art of maintnence. Now that I have little more free time, I plan to post daily or more often. I have a good many topics, and would like to introduce you to my personal homestead.

Thanks,
Austin Graf

No comments:

Post a Comment